TUV CERTIFIED DPF CLEANING
Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) – Reconditioning Service
DPF blocked?….We will have your problem solved in no time!
We will professionally clean and restore your existing DPF to the original efficiency at a fraction of the cost of replacing it with an original part. Our DPF Green cleaning system is the most advanced in the world and offers a superior level of cleaning to any other system available.
- DPF, CAT and SCR units cleaned – all makes and models
- Car, Light Commercial, HGV, Plant and Machinery units serviced.
- TUV Nord Certification
- Total removal of PM10 particles
- Air flow tested before and after cleaning with certified results printout
- No damage to DPF unit – 100% safe cleaning
- Fast turnaround: 48hr, 24hr and same day services available
- 12 month guarantee
- Free Collection and Delivery
- Unrivalled technical support
Serving Customers from the Motor Trade, Fleet and Haulage Managers, Small Businesses as well as private individuals.
If you have a DPF problem or looking for preventative maintenance, call us now for free expert advice. We guarantee you will receive friendly & knowledgeable information and make huge savings over replacement costs.
10 reasons why people trust Zensport for DPF problems…
- DPF Specialists since 2008 – It’s what we do every day, not just a sideline
- Qualified technicians – Only trained and experienced DPF technicians will work on your vehicle
- Recommended by – AA, RAC, Main Dealers, Independent Garages
- 12month / 50,000 mile warranty – Unique warranty on all machine cleans
- High End Equipment – We use Best-in-Industry equipment, not counterfeit machinery
- Unrivalled customer service and aftercare – See our reviews on Google and Facebook
- Established Company – Fully Insured, VAT registered & UK registered company
- Delivery & collection service – You can also drop/collect your car/dpf unit at any time 24/7
- Dependable – You can rely on us for a good job done at the quoted price and on time
- Fair pricing – Fixed pricing so you know what to expect and good value for money
If your DPF warning light or Anti-Pollution warning is on, please do not ignore it. Get professional advice, consider your options and attend to the problem. Leaving it will cause unexpected problems like sudden breakdowns and inevitably cost you much more in additional repair bills.